Survive To Thrive
Opens Apr 19 2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
Deadline May 10 2021 05:00 PM (EDT)
Survive To Thrive
- Read the directions on each page carefully before entering information. Make note of any buttons or options before entering information.
- There is an FAQ page accessible by clicking on 'Pages' at the top right of the screen.
- On the left of each page is a list of 'Tasks' to be completed. A small circle is next to each step; it will fill in as each step of the task is completed.
Once completed the circle will be replaced by a checkmark.
- The first two tasks are 1) read and sign off on the Terms & Conditions, 2) complete the Eligibility portion.
- To complete a section first review the answers/information you submitted, then click on the 'Mark as Complete' yellow box at the bottom of the page.
Once the tasks in a section have been completed and marked as complete the applicant can move on to the next section of the application.
- Some of the sections WILL NOT be visible to the application reviewers, other sections WILL have all of your responses visible during the application review.
Be sure to omit any identifying information from your written responses.
All written responses will be audited before being passed to the reviewers. Any identifying information will be redacted to keep the review process fair for all.
- If you have multiple store locations, and each store operates independently with separate licensing, taxation, banking, and separately meets the eligibility criteria; please complete a separate application for each of the stores.
- Once you register you will be able to access your dashboard even after you submit the application.
- To register click the yellow Register button in the upper right corner of this screen. You will come back to this page to apply and click the yellow apply button.
- Once the Eligibility section is completed you will receive an emailed acknowledgement. If you are found eligible the rest of the application and tasks will be accessible.
- A SEPARATE APPLICATION is necessary if applying for multiple locations as long each store operates independently (different address, physical store, separate financial reporting, and lease/licenses).
- You can use your dashboard to track your application through the review process. You will get access to your dashboard once you register.
- An FAQ page is available under 'Pages' in the upper right of the screen.
- It will be helpful to gather all materials to upload before starting.
- Valid Business License (preferred) or sales tax license, lease, or certificate of good standing from your Secretary of State.
- Summary pages of your last two Federal Tax returns.
One must be 2019, and it is preferable that the other be 2020 if you have filed it. If not, use 2018.
- In the written answers portion please do not identify yourself, your store, or your city by name so the applications can be reviewed blind.
- When you are ready to begin the application process click on the 'Register' button at the top right hand side of this page.
After you complete the registration you will have access to your dashboard.
On the dashboard click on 'Programs' to begin the application process.
The tasks for each section are displayed on the left side of the page. An empty circle shows the task has not been started. A checkmark shows the specific task has been done.
You must mark each section of the application as 'complete' in order to move on to the next section
Deadlines & Important Dates
- Applications will be accepted April 19th - May 10th.
- Reviews will take place May 12th- June 1st.
- In mid-June, applicants will be notified if they have been selected to be awarded a Survive to Thrive grant.
- Awards are anticipated to be distributed by mid-July.
Application Review Process
- The application review process will be conducted so that no identifying information will be available to reviewers. Reviewers will base their reviews on anonymous financial figures and written answers to questions where all identifying details will have been removed.
- Every effort will be made to ensure an efficient and fair review process.
How Your Data is Protected
- All application data is encrypted at rest and stored on SurveyMonkey's servers.
- SurveyMonkey’s information systems and technical infrastructure are hosted within world-class, SOC 2 accredited data centers.
- For more information about SurveyMonkey's data security and policies please see their page on data security and policies. https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/security/